We are a small outdoor-fun-oriented company and we take pride in giving old-fashioned personal service.
We care a great deal about the environment and believe public lands can be enjoyed responsibly. Our books instruct and inform so you'll know how to have fun the right way. Many customers call to tell us how much fun they are having with our books and for advice on trails and vehicles needs. Should you have any suggestions to improve our products, we want to hear from you. If you have a complaint, we'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.
We know you are tired of impersonal service so often associated with online ordering. Rest assured, behind our Web site is a friendly team ready to take care of any problem. We love having visitors. In addition:
- We can answer detailed questions about what's inside our books.
- We have direct access to the authors who can answer questions you may have.
- We offer a spiral binding option for all of our square-back books.
- We rush to ship your order the same day.
- Shipping is free to the continental United States for orders over $50.
We are located in beautiful Monument, CO between Denver and Colorado Springs.
US Mail Address:
P.O. Box 3127
Monument, CO 80132
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm MST *Call First
We're not always in the office, so if you'd like to stop by it's a good idea to give us a call before making the trip.
In addition to our toll-free number above, you may contact us by Email. It’s a great way to give us feedback or to get specific questions to the authors.